Can you imagine documenting anything more important than the birth of your child? Yeah, me either. What I love the most about birth photography is that I get to witness and document new life entering the world. Next, I love that since I’m there, your labor partner gets to be fully present and focus on what’s truly important! I capture all the details for you. All the milestones of labor & delivery. All the moments. I offer birth story photography for hospital births and home births. Please read the note below if you are currently expecting and interested in booking a birth story.
**** Since the world is in the middle of a pandemic, birth stories can only be officially booked if the hospital & the obstetrician clear the photographer to be present at the birth and is allowed to enter the hospital and labor room. Home births are able to be booked as long as the state and federal laws allow businesses to legally function during the pandemic. Please message below for more detailed information.
Home & hospital birth stories have the same inclusions
Birth photography includes:
- * Time spent communicating from first contact to delivery of gallery
- Periodic check-in with client throughout the pregnancy
- 2 week on call time before/after the due date
- Time during labor & deliver (beginning to end)
- Up to 2 hours post-partum
- Private online gallery
- The full gallery of digital images with print release delivered via download (images are full resolution & professionally edited)
- Video Story that is comprised of the images from the gallery
- The option to purchase high quality prints & products directly from your gallery, in the comfort of your own home.
Birth Story price - $1400
(Payment plan available | $500 non-refundable due date retainer to reserve the month the baby is due | Jennifer Norrick Photography books no more than 1 birth a month)
Jennifer Norrick is a Newborn & Family Lifestyle photographer based in Rapid City, South Dakota and the surrounding Black Hills area. Her work has been seen in places like The Wandering Photographer Magazine and "How He asked, by the Knot." Jennifer is available for world wide travel and has enjoyed working with both, clients here in the United States and internationally. When she's not shooting or editing the days away, Jennifer is busy being a wife and a mom to her kiddos and fur babies.